The More Things Change 🦫

What did European settlement mean for all the people involved? This is the question we answered throughout this project; we knew all about Canada’s complete history and the three groups involved, the French, the British, and the First Nations. Each of these groups was affected differently; in this blog post, I’ll talk about how each […]

Built To Last

My group and I just finished DI, probably one of our most significant, most stressful projects. If you don’t know how Destination imagination works, it’s a challenge where you get tasked to complete one of 4 challenges engineering, science, fine arts and technology. In DI, you compete against kids worldwide; this year was a little […]

Student blogging challenge day 9

A holiday I celebrate is Christmas me and my family traditions which we do every year. In this blog I’m going to write about all the traditions me and my family do. One tradition we’ve done very year is that we’ve decorated the Christmas on my birthday which is December 4th, I’m not sure why […]

Day 7 Emojis

Emojis have a long way since 1997, and they have impacted messaging and typing for most people. Emojis originated in Japan in 1997; the original emoji were called emoticons and looked like this ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ಠ_ಠ 🙂 :(. They evolved quickly to become 12×12 pixel images on phones in 1999; Docomo made […]