Destination Imagination Part 1

🤔Introduction Over the span of 3 months, I have taken part as a member of the Technical Team a.k.a. The Pinball Heroes in D.I. which is a PBL program with intentions to instill creativity in young learners. Although, we have come face to face with many revisions, inconveniences, and challenges we made it all the… Continue Reading Destination Imagination Part 1

The Rielity of Louis Riel | The Truth Behind the Most Controversial Man in Canadian History

Lunatic ➡️ Heroic 🤔Introduction In early January, we began to uncover the one of the biggest controversial icons in Canadian history, Louis Riel.  Over this brief project, we had researched and viewed the portrayals and perspectives of Louis Riel. While gathering information, we particularly looked at primary sources ( e.g. statues) and secondary sources such… Continue Reading The Rielity of Louis Riel | The Truth Behind the Most Controversial Man in Canadian History

584 Takes Later… ( Thrill Us )

🤔Introduction Thrill Us was a Maker project where we applied the filmmaking skills that we had learned prior to the project such as learning about angles and just conducting a thrilling storyline. 📈What Were Some of the Key Things I Learned? – Collaboration Skills in the sense that, we all had a collective goal of… Continue Reading 584 Takes Later… ( Thrill Us )

Loon Lake in a Nutshell

🤔Introduction From November 27-December 1, PLP 9 travelled to Loon Lake and nobody knew what to expect. Little did we knwo that this expedition provided physical challenges, trust falls, communication skills, but as a whole, challenging ourselves. 📈What Were Some of the Things I Learned? – We learned what type of leadership style we were… Continue Reading Loon Lake in a Nutshell

Take Your Kid To Work Day…

On November 1st, all grade 9s across Canada go to their parents work. In my case, I went to Dad’s small business, Meat The Butcher. It was an informative yet, enjoyable experience as I learned about aspects of butchery such as meat slicing, tying, as well as the entrepreneurial side to things such as accounting,… Continue Reading Take Your Kid To Work Day…

Alberta Field Study : The West of Canada: A Region of Rich History

Check out my book talking about my journey, why people come to the west, and most importantly, answering the driving question. Click on my book below to learn more ⬇️ How has the Geography of the West shaped who we are? Click to read this book, made with Book Creator read.bookcreator.com