Pikachu Presentation

Have you ever wondered what it takes to be crazy. Well in this PLP Project, we learned a new meaning of crazy. It all started with the Apple “Crazy Ones” video. This video talked about how we need crazy people to change the world. In this case, the word crazy was used to describe the people who thought outside of the box, the people who found solutions to problems others didn’t see. Because the where the people who could change our world.

But why does it take a crazy person to change the world? To answer this question, I wrote you a little essay.
Did you like my wonderful essay. You’d better have. I’m very proud of it.

After I wrote my essay, I started working on PechaKucha presentation (or as I like to call it, Pikachu presentation). A Pikachu Presentation has a very specific format. You get 20 slides, and each slide only has 20 seconds to say what you need to. Me and my group worked together to answer the original question: Why does it take a crazy person to change the world? But this time, through the lens of architecture and Seattle. We used examples like the space needle, the Museum of Pop Culture and the climate pledge arena to write a beautiful script, all of which was immediately forgotten as soon as we got on stage. But our presentation was still wonderful. We still managed to get out all the points we’d scripted, even if we didn’t use the original words. Also if you wanted to read the unused script, you can read it here.

You might also be asking, how did you pick those examples for your presentation, and that is a great question. The reason that those examples were chosen was because they were some of the places we went to in Seattle (and also those were the places we got lots of pictures from, like this one)

Thank you for listening to my wonderful blog post, and I’ll see you next time.

(also here are links to my groups blog: Cam, Jackson)