Hello and welcome to my blog! My names Makenna Crawford and I am currently a grade 11 student in the performance learning program (PLP). I have been in PLP since grade eight and throughout all the projects I have completed I have also learned many important skills. All these skills have helped me improve as a learner.

Some fun facts about me are that I am a horseback rider and a volleyball player. I also enjoy baking, reading, and travelling. However I have recently picked up a new hobby of scrapbooking. So some would say I’m in my scrapbooking era. If you didn’t pick up on that I’m also a big Taylor Swift fan and the majority of my playlist is her songs.

We recently completed a podcasting project to influence others for good. My podcast β€œWe’re All Consumed” is about social media topics and trends. Listen now on Spotify and Apple Podcasts.

Another fun fact about me is that I’m an Apple Music user, which if you listen to my podcast episodes you will know this is something my friends do not approve of. However for the sake of including my playlist here because I feel it says a lot about me, I have put all my favourite songs into a Spotify playlist.

To show off my fancy editing skills I have created an β€œAbout Me” video that talks about how much I have improved throughout the last three years of high school.