Taco time🌮- emojis

For today’s blog post, I had to make something based on emojis.

I decided to make a new emoji using two different emojis and mixing them together.

I was inspired by videos of popular artists making their own emojis and making them look great so I attempted to make my own. Obviously its not even close enough to look like a proper emoji but I actually really like the way it came out.

Something that I found interesting is that every year, artists and designers that are dedicated to making emojis meet up and present their emojis to each other.

Together, they all vote on a few emojis to add to the keyboards on every device and each year they get even more interesting. In 2020, there were 3,136 emojis that came with the IOS 14 update and there are about 217 new emojis to be released this year!

When you think about it, you mainly use 5-10 emojis from the 3,136 emojis there are in your keyboard! We use them to express emotions, make text more interesting a and fun, and to abbreviate what you mean to say.

I went out and researched the top 10 emojis used in 2020 and listed them below.

• 😂 Face with Tears of Joy.
  • 😭 Loudly Crying Face.
  • 🥺 Pleading Face.
  • ❤️ Red Heart.
  • 🤣 Rolling on the Floor Laughing.
  • Sparkles.
  • 😍 Smiling Face with Heart-Eyes.
  • 🙏 Folded Hands.

Emojis make my life easier and give texting a fun feature and I’m glad they’re in our keyboards.