How the Geography of the west has shaped us today

In this blog post, I want to share my experience and the lessons I learned during an amazing trip through the Rocky Mountains. This trip allowed me to appreciate the unique heritage and geography of the West. Join me as I reflect on my personal growth and the incredible places I had the privilege to explore.

This journey provided an opportunity to gain a deeper understanding of the geography that shapes the West. Through visits to Cave and Basin National Historic Park, Columbia Icefield, Rogers Pass, 3 Valley Gap, Lake Louise, Lake Minnewanka, Lake Moraine, Peyto Lake, and the Golden Skybridge, I witnessed firsthand the cool sights and learned about the geological processes that have shaped these areas.

While on the trip, we were all asked the question, how has the geography of the west shaped who we are? From what I learned, my answer is the West’s geography shaped us through its vast landscapes, adventurous spirit, and abundant resources.

Reflecting on my journey through the West, I cannot help but feel grateful for the invaluable lessons learned along the way. From conquering procrastination to immersing myself in the geography and cultural diversity of the region, this trip has reshaped my perspective and enriched my personal growth. It is important to embrace new experiences, challenge ourselves, and appreciate the world around us. The West has given me a deeper understanding of our diverse and beautiful country