21: Louis Riel, the Manitoba Moose 🫎

Hey PLP fans, what do you say? Nikan Dan is gonna win today.  You know the dealio, another project, another blog post. In tonight’s edition, we’ll take at look at the recently completed project known as “Let’s Get Riel”, all about Louis “Real Deal” Riel. If you’re wondering “Who’s Riel”, like I was at the […]

19: The Siege of Loon Lake 🏝️

Driving question: How do the choices we make set our future path? Big ups lads, and welcome back to the internets favourite blog.  I’m just gonna cut straight to the chase; Due to unforeseen circumstances, the PLP 9s were sent to Loon Lake Lodge and resort (dun dun DUN).  Ha, just kidding, it was actually […]

17: Running a re-remake 🎥🏃

Yeah, add ‘Oscar winning editor’ to my list of achievements. The PLP 9s were tasked with  My cast, consisting of 2 people- Claire and Quin, were pleasures to work with. The videographer, Lila, did a great job. Jokes aside, I’m very grateful for having such a successful group. Everybody carried weight, and our products showed- […]

15: TikToks? For school? ⛰️

What’s crackin’, Nikan the man back in the 604.  I just got back from my business trip in the Rocky Mountains of Alberta. Me and me coworkers embarked on this voyage for a week, filled with scurvy and harsh weather.  The driving question was “How has the geography of the west shaped who we are”.  […]

14: Spring Exhibition: Sitting is for the weak 🌸

Driving question: How does advertising persuade, sell, and influence society? Nikan-Dan back on the old blog! The spring exhibition has come and gone, and that means its blog post time.  The 8s task was to create an ad for a business we visited during the course of our time in Oregon. My group was tasked […]

13: tPOL 2k23

{Thank you for coming to my presentation of learning. I am the expert on my own learning. I am also responsible and accountable for my own learning. You can expect me to give an honest evaluation of my progress. We will discuss my strengths and opportunities for growth. Thank you in advance for listening and […]

12: Oregon Operation 🇺🇸

“Guess who’s back; back again” -Eminem The return of the king, Nikan is back!  The PLP 8s have returned from our first field study, landing in Oregon. I hopped in the Kadi-Mobile (the van) on May 19th at 7:30am, accompanied with 5 other van-mates. The van was awesome, we just laughed, sang Taylor swift, and […]