24: mPOL 2024 🎤

“Thank you for coming to my presentation of learning. I am the expert on my own learning. I am also responsible and accountable for my own learning. You can expect me to give an honest evaluation of my progress. We will discuss my strengths and opportunities for growth. Thank you in advance for listening and […]

22: Stitches and Stories 🪡

Driving Question: How do we as writers make our message clear and engaging to an audience? We sewed animals together- allegedly.  got your attention, didn’t I? You know the deal, another project, another blog post.  Our most recent project was all about storytelling. You’re probably thinking “ok but like why you sewing animals together also […]

21: Louis Riel, the Manitoba Moose 🫎

Hey PLP fans, what do you say? Nikan Dan is gonna win today.  You know the dealio, another project, another blog post. In tonight’s edition, we’ll take at look at the recently completed project known as “Let’s Get Riel”, all about Louis “Real Deal” Riel. If you’re wondering “Who’s Riel”, like I was at the […]

19: The Siege of Loon Lake 🏝️

Driving question: How do the choices we make set our future path? Big ups lads, and welcome back to the internets favourite blog.  I’m just gonna cut straight to the chase; Due to unforeseen circumstances, the PLP 9s were sent to Loon Lake Lodge and resort (dun dun DUN).  Ha, just kidding, it was actually […]

17: Running a re-remake 🎥🏃

Yeah, add ‘Oscar winning editor’ to my list of achievements. The PLP 9s were tasked with  My cast, consisting of 2 people- Claire and Quin, were pleasures to work with. The videographer, Lila, did a great job. Jokes aside, I’m very grateful for having such a successful group. Everybody carried weight, and our products showed- […]

15: TikToks? For school? ⛰️

What’s crackin’, Nikan the man back in the 604.  I just got back from my business trip in the Rocky Mountains of Alberta. Me and me coworkers embarked on this voyage for a week, filled with scurvy and harsh weather.  The driving question was “How has the geography of the west shaped who we are”.  […]