Posted in Maker

Picasso, Move Along!

I became a famous artist for a few days… here’s how. Well, not FAMOUS, but the artist part is true! In Maker 8 with Ms Kadi, we had a drawing week! I was STOKED because I love drawing! The downside though, we had to use Sketches Pro. It wasn’t that bad though. I pushed through.  Anyways, rate it out of 678 in the comments! I want to know all of your opinions! Give me critique and what you liked!

Word Art

First thing was our word art. I wasn’t sure what to do as my word, because doing my name would be too basic. My friend then suggested to do Taylor Swift and all her eras. I thought this would be pretty fun so I tried it! It looks great! And before you say “What about her debut era?!” Blah blah blah. ITS IN THE BIG TITLE! Duh. Anyways if you want a bit of boring detail, my favourite song from each is, Debut: Our Song, Fearless: Mr Perfectly Fine TVFTV, Speak Now: Back to December, Red: All Too Well TMVTVFTV, 1989, Now That We Don’t Talk TVFTV, Reputation: Getaway Car, Lover: Miss Americana and The Heartbreak Prince, Folklore: August, Evermore: Champagne Problems, Midnights: You’re on your Own Kid. Okay that’s enough. Anyways yeah MOVING ON!

ROBOT! 

So now we get to do a robot! Not gonna go in to the details that much cuz I didn’t really like my final result but anyways my robot is Taylor Swift! See the theme here… yeah. Anyways she’s cute I guess but I think I could have done better.

Emoji!

OKAY OKAY. I MADE A TAYLOR SWIFT EMOJI, YOU CAUGHT ME. But she looks really bad. As in, REALLY BAD. So I’m not saying much on here about that.

Logo

Okay, this one was MY FAVOURITE ONE. We made logos for our make believe company, and mine was called Aesthetic Room Decor (for silly gooses). All you non swifties (who haven’t already left) are probably having a victory party right now. BUT-I’m going to need your full attention to explain this. We used digital art to create a logo for a company we would create. I’ve been wanting to make my room cleaner and more aesthetic, and I thought this would be the perfect place to shop for that (even though it’s not real). Our tagline is “Less boringo, and more bazingo.” Its genius right! Anyways, I used a spark brush to make the vines sparkle, kind of like these fairy light vines I’ve been wanting.

One thought on “Picasso, Move Along!