Having fun with Sketches pro

First what I did

This project was so long it felt like it only lasted a week ( which it did only last a week). So yeah this was the shortest project I’ve done so far which is a very good thing. It was a short project so that means we didn’t get any homework unless you were away one of the days but more of what I did. From the title you may guess that the project was about drawing which it was so here is the first drawing I did ( I was so posed to do a picture about shapes but I accidentally deleted it so here’s a traced drawing).

Lester the Robot

The next thing we did was we had to drawing a robot. There was a lot of good ones but mine was the best one out of all of the drawing because of its colour and how detailed it is. You should definitely try to draw a robot but I don’t think it would be better than mine.

Lester was the final thing from the shapes portion. What I mean by shapes is we used different pens to draw different shapes like 3d and 2d. I did the shapes part in like half a class getting to use all different pens and shading styles. The main pen I used for shading was the pencil because it can be a lighter colour but if you press down harder it becomes darker like a real pencil very good for shading. Sadly the shapes were the thing I accidentally deleted so i got nothing to show so this is just a break in the text.

The greatest mushroom

The next thing and the second to last thing I drew was my emoji. You could remake a old one or make a new one. I chose to make a old one with a little adjustment and ending up spending 30 minutes on it. I drew a mushroom with a face it’s really simple to make a mushroom just getting all the measurements for the head and stem. So after ranting for a while here is the long awaited mushroom.

The best company ever

After whole blog post this is what you’ve been waiting for the final thing I drew. But first let me explain the other part we had to do creating the company. Yeah we had to draw a logo for a made up company so we had to get a name a description and who this company’s targeted audience is. My company’s name is burning coals and the logo’s even better than the name. Burning coals is a coal mining company with the catch phrase of Firey hot. The targeted audience is people who bbq or go camping a lot which is not many people. But without further talking here his the awaited logo.