image

Draft 1 of quilt square

Hey guy it’s Simon and well latley I’ve been working on quilt and it is fun we all work good together, but for some people it might be harder. I’m just lucky I have dent in my class (www.blog44/ryand/)  That’s his blog you should check it out because it pretty good so let’s get back to the quilt we have been working on the quilt of about two weeks now hard work doing so many draft on the quilt changing the quilt square so it’s perfect.

image

Draft 2 of quilt square

so we decided to make the quilt about a hero named Lisa and she doesn’t know it but she is a god.  That knight she had a vision that the world was going to blow up so she decided to build a floting plan it with air on and she did .  Then she gathered up all the people and when to a planet with water on it in Galaxy Gliese 581 and it’s real planet so they went there to live there life.  But while Lise was in the generator room the generator blew up and she died but she came back as the goddess of the future and set out to fix all the problems on the world she made and that’s our story pretty go right yah so thanks for watching or actually reading but good any way bye.