DI makes me want to Cry. A lot

First of all, this blog post is painful to write. Second of all, AAAAAAaaaaaaAAAAAAaaaAAAAAaAaaaaaaAAAAAaAAaaAAAaa. Can i use any other words?? YES, Yes I can Please enjoy our presentation IMG_1312 IMG_1314 IMG_1313 It Started on a Friday, sometime in November, we were introduced to DI, now yes, I’d heard of it before, but I still was … [Read more…]

Why is chemistry so fun??

And why is the answer EXPLOSIONS!!!!!? Anyways. We learned ow to code… in scratch, now this doesn’t seem like much, but I had 2 seasons of a mediocre Netflix show’s worth of problems. And about 3 solutions, the last of which was restarting ( which I had to do), but eventually, everything came together, and … [Read more…]

LAser Laws, And reflection too

The Laws of Lasers Lasers, you love them, especially on sharks. They also make very good triangles, as this project tells. The Beginning/Launch One day, way back in 2021, I walked in to class, not knowing what would follow, knowing there would be a new project, (As we had finished the previous project, Tectonic Chances) … [Read more…]

Pol, with an M at the beginning

“Thank you for coming to my presentation of learning. I am the expert on my own learning. I am also responsible and accountable for my own learning. You can expect me to give an honest evaluation of my progress. We will discuss my strengths and opportunities for growth. Thank you in advance for listening and … [Read more…]