Misheard, Mislead, Misunderstood

“One man’s garbage is usually another man’s garbage”

Welcome to Bavaria

Welcome to Bavaria. The year is 1809, and the Austrian Empire is retreating after the battle of Abensburg. Marshal Jean Lannes leads his provisional corps south towards the town of Landshut, where they seek to capture a critical bridge. This… Continue Reading →

Life is like a spring, sometimes you bounce back, other times, you spiral downwards.

“Thank you for coming to my presentation of learning. I am the expert on my own learning. I am also responsible and accountable for my own learning. You can expect me to give an honest evaluation of my progress. We… Continue Reading →

O captain, my captain!

Who here has watched Shark Tank or Dragon’s Den? If you have, congratulations, if not, it’s a TV show where people pitch their business ideas and products to a panel of potential investors. It has led to many funny moments… Continue Reading →

For lords, tomorrow is a busy day.

We started by looking at Shakespeare and his history, as well as analyzing themes and theme statements by looking at a Pixar short film called “Lou”. I found that the message was “Change can only come from within, even though… Continue Reading →

Destination Imagination, part the second.

If you haven’t read my first DI blog post, start there. If you have, I’m sorry.   This time was the big tournament, provincials, and they brought in food trucks, a dance instructor, and face painters. And what did the… Continue Reading →

It’s Sphinxing Time, baby!

It’s that time of year again! The time where you’re supposed to “learn to work as a team with strangers” and “overcome challenges”.   let me be 100% frank up front; I do not like or enjoy DI, and though… Continue Reading →

It’ll be Crazy*

Welcome back folks. We’re here with part the second (2) of our glorious Cray Cray Yay Yay blog posts. If you missed the first post, too bad, go read it now, and bonus points if you have any feedback for… Continue Reading →

Let the world in if you want it to benefit.

AThis essay is part of a project called “Cray Cray Yay Yay” (which doesn’t make sense to me either), where we try to figure out why crazy people are what the world needs to change itself.   So far, we’ve… Continue Reading →

Who am I going to be

What do you get when you cross a one dimensional personality, with crippling disappointment in everything I do? ME! Yippee Anyways, all self slander aside, I’ve been trying to improve the person I am, because if I stay as the… Continue Reading →

apOLOGIES

Apologies, what do they mean? Why do we apologize? What does it accomplish? This is what we covered in our latest humanities project, “The Ology of Apology”, where we were rushed to create memorials, I had a mental breakdown (or… Continue Reading →

« Older posts

© 2024 Misheard, Mislead, Misunderstood — Powered by WordPress

Theme by Anders NorenUp ↑