The Great Studies Of Patrick

Never Underestimate A Penguin

Mitosis models

This project was all about chemistry, we needed to make using tinker-cad a video presentation that included 3D models of…

Filming for the Exhibition

I started the last project of the year after learning a lot about filming techniques during the vibrant video project…

Tpol 2022

Hello and thank you for coming to my presentation of learning. I am the expert on my own learning. I…

War To end All Wars

This project was all about Canadas involvement in WW1 and about tapping into my artist side and create a visual…

DI…Again

In PLP there is a little tradition each year were the class competes in a team based tournament against other…

Case for a nation reflection

Case for a nation  “How can understating of nationalism in the past help us understand today”. That was the driving…

Loon Lake

This year in PLP I went on my first field study. The class was taken to a lodge and retreate…

Chemistry stories

This project was all about ionic and covalent bonding in atoms, the goal was to make an animation showing the…

Mpol 2022

Intro This post is not gonna be a usual post about a project that i just finished or a certain…

Working with words

This project was all about poetry, the different types of poetry, new definitions I have never heard of before, and…

© 2022 The Great Studies Of Patrick. Theme by Anders Norén.