The Great Studies Of Patrick

Never Underestimate A Penguin

People and the environment 🌲

This project was all about the relationship between people and the environment. The goal was to take knowledge we already…

Game of exponent laws 🎲

For this project the goal was to learn about exponent laws and get better at dealing with them in equations,…

Comic cells

For this project we were tasked with making a comic about human cell to virus interaction, to do this we…

Ultimate design challenge

For this project we were supposed to make a 3D object in a website called tinkercad that was designed for…

Chemistry Coding Reflection

This project was all about molecules and the kinetic molecular theory. The point of this project was to teach us…

The More Things Change 🦫

HI, everyone. Today I will be talking about the “The More Things Change” project that I finished recently. The final…

Argh matey

This project was about European exploration and the discovery of the new world. We started by watching a movie about…

This year my class was entered into a learning event called Destination Imagination, essentially its a series of challenges that…

Grit and Effort reflection

For this short project we learned a lot about grit and effort and what it means, we also learned a…

Holiday!!☃️

For this post I will be talking about a holiday. My holiday of choice is New Year’s Eve. On New…

© 2021 The Great Studies Of Patrick. Theme by Anders Norén.