Summer! What I’ve Been Up To…

Hello world,     I’m writing this blog post in great summer spirt! Actually to be honest I’m just trying to entertain myself, so I don’t get outrageously bored. Anyways… this post is basically just an update on how my summer is going. Which brings me to this past month, which I’ve been doing […]

Comic Cells…A Summative Blog Post

Hello world, I’ve came to the last project of Q4 (which also means the last project of the year). This project was called “Comic Cells”. the goal of this project was to create a comic about how diseases and cells interact with one another. To actually understand what I was learning throughout this project […]

An Ultimate (Summative) 3D Post!

Hello world,  I’ve started a new group project called “Ultimate design challenge”. The goal of this project is to make a 3D, group, model of an object that is maximized for ether volume or surface area (I chose an object for volume). To work up to this point (of making a 3D model) I had […]

Chemistry Coding…A Summative Blog Post!

Hello world, I’ve started a new project in Scimatics called “Chemistry coding”. This project was all about coding an interactive matter game or simulation (I made a simulation). This simulation was meant to showcase the behaviour of matter throughout the kinetic molecular and atomic theory. This was also the foundation of the driving question fro […]

The More Things Change…

Hello world,  I’ve started a partner project called “The more things change”. This project was all about learning how to learn how to identify continuity and change, plus using evidence (these were the two curricular competencies for this project). The other main concept I had to achieve was answering the driving question for this project, […]

Argh Matey… It’s Going To Be Summative!

Hello world,  I’ve recently completed a project called argh matey. The point of this project was to learn how to examine cause and consequence and use that format and develop knowledge about European exploration. The driving question for this project was “what was the impact of global exploration?”. This project consisted of four milestones and […]

A Destination Imagination Journey!

Hello world, Throughout these past weeks If been working on a challenge from the program called ‘Destination Imagination’ (or called D.I.). You are probably wondering “What is Destination Imagination?”. Destination Imagination is an organization that constructs out of the box challenges to twist minds of a variety of students worldwide. The main point of Destination […]

A Blog’s Reflection!

Hello world, This blogging challenge post is a final reflection, yes I said final. This is the final blogging challenge post. I’m really proud of all of the work I’ve done throughout my many challenges. I’m also proud to present my certificate of achievement for completing 11 days of the student blogging challenge. Now let’s […]

Growth or Fixed…A mindset reflection!

Hello world, Throughout the past several weeks I’ve been introduced to what a growth mindset is. To show my learning I was completing a journal to show how I think of my personal mindset and reflecting on that. I went through multiple different learning check points, these learning checkpoints are similar to milestones that […]