Summer of 22’

Hello! If you’ve read my previous blog post’s you’ll know that my grade nine year has came to an end. I have now enter the SEASON OF SUMMER!!! (bit of a dramatic upper casing to convey my point). Now throughout this post I will give a briefing on the different activities I’ve done since summer […]

Brace For The IMPACT!

Hello! Welcome to this, shorter, unique blog post! I will be giving a reflection about my experience with being apart of a spring exhibition. Last year I was allowed to be apart of the 2021 spring exhibition by acting as a narrator but this year was a different experience. In case your confused an exhibition […]

tPOL Post!

Declaration of Learning: “Thank you for coming to my presentation of learning. I am the expert on my own learning. I am also responsible and accountable for my own learning. You can expect me to give an honest evaluation of my progress. We will discuss my strengths and opportunities for growth. Thank you in advance for listening and […]

Time To Make Some Money!

Hello! Within this blog post I will be reflecting on my last scimatics project ‘Time is Money’. In this project we created a product or service to sell and analyzed the income, time, and costs used. To accurately learn using the curricular competencies we also learnt some very important content, linear equations. The driving question […]

Learn, Explore, Fly and Film!

Hello! I just finished a concluding Maker 9 project for this year. This project was called “Your First Film”. This project was about creating a documentary about something that interested the filmmaker (AKA ourselves). The documentary was meant to use and enhance our filmmaking skills from the past project, Vibrant Video. I fell that this […]

Eat, Sleep, Create Meiosis Models!

Hello! Within this blog post I will be reflecting on a new scimatics project that I finished called Meiosis Models. In this project we learnt about the process of both mitosis and meiosis and were tasked with showing these processes throughout accurate 3D models. The driving question for this project is “How is other reproduction […]

Videos, They’re Very Vibrant!

Hello! Have you ever wonder how vibrant your personality is? Your about to find out in this post! (Just kidding, anyways continuing…) This blog post is about a short, Maker 9, project I’ve completed called Vibrant Video. The goal of this project was a to develop skills to become an effective movie maker. As I […]

A War To End All Wars (I think not)

Hello! I’ve completed another project in my Humanities 9 year. This project is called “A War To End All Wars: Graphically Told”. We got to learn about events that happened throughout WW1 and turn this knowledge into a story. With this concept I strove to answer the driving question: “How might we use graphic novels […]

Become Effective Not Subjective

Hello! This blog post will be about a new Maker 9 project called ‘Believe in Good’. Within this project we were tasked with reading a book called The 7 habits By Stephen Covey or a connecting book targeted towards teens called 7 Habits of a Highly Effective Teen by Sean Covey. I read the teen […]