Reach for the STARS

Driving Question “How has William Shakespeare’s Romeo and Juliet remained relevant to contemporary storytelling?” “In fair Verona, where we lay our scene…” “O Romeo Romeo, wherefore art thou, Romeo?” “For never was a story of more woe, Than this of… Continue Reading →

✨DRIVING QUESTIONS✨ “How have I demonstrated growth as a learner so far this year?” “How can I sharpen my Learning Plan to ensure I will reach my learning targets by the end of this school year?”   ✨POL Declaration✨… Continue Reading →

Driving Question How can we keep apologies for past wrongs alive so they are remembered – and not repeated – today? What makes an acceptable apology? Well, I always like to start with a definition.  Google says an apology is…… Continue Reading →

Oh no. Here we go again! School has been different this year. I don’t have scimatics anymore, and instead, I have to take “regular classes” like math and science (no iPads here!) It’s been quite hectic getting used to grade… Continue Reading →

If time is money, when do I get paid?  There’s no denying that we’ve all had “dream jobs.” Ones that we’ve kept for years, which tend to be on the unrealistic side like a fairy princess chemist… or just a… Continue Reading →

(A short assignment where we practiced our first interviews) As I mentioned in my “Vibrant Videos” post: “If there’s anything in the world I adore more than a freshly baked cookie… it’s film.” …And documentaries definitely fall under that category. … Continue Reading →

(The Exhibition Poster that Ariane, Sabrina, and I created) In case you didn’t know, PLP also has seasonal exhibitions where we can showcase our work with the Seycove community, including our parents and teachers.  (I recommend that you check out… Continue Reading →

It’s officially only a couple days left until summer, and I can’t wait to sleep more! However, I still have to present one final reflection of the learning I’ve experienced this year… or rather my tPol (transitional presentation of learning)…. Continue Reading →

Ah yes, “Life’s Greatest Miracle.” At first glance, I’d guess that this “miracle” would be ice cream, cheesecake, or even a warm cookie by the fireplace. Practically anything food related.  BUT NO- It’s babies… which is acceptable, because they are… Continue Reading →

If there’s anything in the world I adore more than a freshly baked cookie… it’s film. Whether it’s a trilogy about laser swords or a 5 hour time-lapse of a flower growing, my love is guaranteed.  Ok, ok. It’s not… Continue Reading →

« Older posts

© 2023 Reach for the STARS — Powered by WordPress

Theme by Anders NorenUp ↑