Reach for the STARS

Hello there everyone, and welcome to another blog post! Despite being sick for the past week, it’s been a busy couple of days trying to catch up and revive myself from the dead. However, I feel way better now, and… Continue Reading →

Hello there and welcome to another blog post! Today, I’m going to talk about my latest Grade 9 adventure… Take Our Kids to Work Day!  I was lucky enough to have my dad take me to his work, and show… Continue Reading →

Are people more impacted by the environment or is the environment more impacted by people? What are our most imperative environmental issues? What can we do to prevent climate change?  Are we protectors or destroyers? Hello there again, and… Continue Reading →

Hello There everyone! I’m happy to announce that I’ve been upgraded to an official Grade 9 student. The mystical and mysterious world of Grade 9 has been… well, mystical and mysterious. I’m very glad I got through my first assignment…. Continue Reading →

Do you ever feel that time passes far too quickly?. Because… last I checked, it was September. Today, it’s my second last day of Grade 8, and I’m rushing to complete my final blog post of the year (while listening… Continue Reading →

Before this project, I thought I liked math. After this project…  I mean, I still like math, but this project was one tough cookie 🍪 🍪 🍪 Anyways… did you know that a cuboid was a thing? Apparently it is… Continue Reading →

I have reached peaks of procrastination I didn’t think possible.  This was a realization… a grasp on the catastrophic action of procrastination… deemed unimaginable and unworthy to human kind.  Honestly, I have no idea what I’m writing, so I’m just… Continue Reading →

It was a lovely morning. The sun was shining brightly outside her window as she picked up her iPad to write. Her left hand held a delightful scone while her free fingers hovered above the keyboard to type. The Inception… Continue Reading →

Hello there everyone, and welcome to another blog post. Today, I’m going to talk to y’all about one of our latest projects, “ARGH MATEY!” Through this project we learned about many things, including “The Age of Exploration” and “Cause and… Continue Reading →

« Older posts

© 2021 Reach for the STARS — Powered by WordPress

Theme by Anders NorenUp ↑