Wh’re art thee Romeo?

Holla ev’ryone and welcometh backeth to another blog post. Our latest project has been a project on Romeo and Juliet. I really enjoyed this project, and I’m excited to share our ups and downs as a group, where I think I learned the most, where I think I had a fail, and our final product […]

mPol 2023!

Hello everyone and welcome back to another blog post! Unlike my past blog posts this year, this is going to be a mPol post. I’m excited to be writing this because I think I’ve done a lot of good learning that I want to share. Even though I’ve only done 3 projects with PLP so […]

Avatar + Japanese Internment?

Hello everyone and welcome back to another blog post. Our most recent project has been quite an exciting one. The past project was about the wrongdoings of the Canadian government and about the apologies that were made. We learned a lot about what makes a good apology and what makes a bad one. We also […]

Loon Lake Pt. 2

Hello everyone and welcome back to my blog! This is the first post of 2023, and it’s a little overdue. I’m writing this on the very last day of winter break as I have been sick for the past two weeks. Anyway, let us get to the post. About a month ago, we revisited the […]

Women In Mining

Hello and welcome back to another blog post! It’s been quite some time. Over summer break, I had a lot of fun. I went camping, boating, had lots of picnics and hung out with my friends, played a lot of volleyball and ate a lot of junk food. But now, we are back in school. […]

Is My Time Worth The Money? No.

Hello everyone and welcome back to another blog post. Recently, in Scimatics, we have been working on a project called Time is Money. In this project we had to make a business and calculate the time it took to run it and how much money we would make. I really enjoyed this project because I […]

tPols 2022

POL declaration of learning: Thank you for coming to my presentation of learning. I am the expert on my own learning. I am also responsible and accountable for my own learning. You can expect me to give an honest evaluation of my progress. We will discuss my strengths and opportunities for growth. Thank you in […]

Spring Exhibition 2022

Hello everyone and welcome back to another blog post. Last night, we just finished out Spring Exhibition 2022. We had been working on this for a few weeks before the final debut last night. In this post, I will be taking you through everything that we did and what I learned from each thing. Hope […]

A Plastic World (short documentary)

Hello everyone and welcome back to another blog post. For the past few weeks, I have been working on a big project. A film project actually. This has probably been one of my favourite projects that I have done so far in all of PLP because of the freedom we got. Throughout this post I […]

Meiosis and Mitosis

Hello everyone and welcome back to another blog post. For the past little bit we have been working on a Scimatics project called Meiosis Models. We had to take pictures using a microscope, create 3-D models of each stage of mitosis and meiosis using and app called TinkerCad. I really like this project because at […]