Erin’s blog!!!

Hi, I have a blog now! YAY!!!

This Changes Everything!!!

Hi! This is a post about a humanities unit we just finished called This Changes Everything. In this post you will see an overview of the project and some steps we took along the way. The LAUNCH! To start this… Continue Reading →

Scimatics Chemistry Coding!!!

We just finished a unit in scimatics called chemistry coding and this is a post all about it! In this post I will look over my work and how I felt I did with everything. I will show the curricular… Continue Reading →

My mPOL!!!

I’m in grade 8 so it’s my first year at high school and my first year in PLP. It’s also my first mPOL. mPOLs are what we do in PLP instead of parent teacher interviews, they are a 7 minute… Continue Reading →

Mini-Blue Sky Project!!!

This post is about my PLP start wars 2019 mini-blue sky project. The Winter Exhibition Every year in PLP we do a thing called The Winter Exhibition. The Winter Exhibition is an Exhibition that all the PLP classes do, we… Continue Reading →

Scimatics Mazer Tag!!!

For one of our most recent units in scimatics we got to use lasers. This was a really fun project where we got to create a structure from Star Wars and build a laser path around it. My group decided… Continue Reading →

Reflecting!!!

This is my last post for the student blogging challenge 2019!!! In this post I will be reflecting on some of my favourite posts from the student blogging challenge. Dance!!! My absolutely most favourite week was week 4! Week 4… Continue Reading →

Celebrations!!!

For week 7 of the student blogging challenge I decided to do the photo spark and the holiday poem. Holiday poem One of my absolute favourite holidays is Christmas! I love Christmas and everything about it! I love the baking,… Continue Reading →

The Power Of A Pencil!!!

To finish of our maker unit we get to make a blog post! In maker we got to work on many different things that all evolved around the power of a pencil. I am in an awesome program called PLP… Continue Reading →

Emojis!!!

Yay, a post about emojis!!! Our first task for this weeks post was to make an emoji story so here is mine! There once was a panda who loved noodles. One day the panda goes to get his noodles but… Continue Reading →

The medium is the massage reflection post!!!

Today I am writing about a unit that we just finished on advertising. There are a lot of techniques that people use in advertising that you don’t really see. We looked at all of theses different techniques and then created… Continue Reading →

« Older posts

© 2020 Erin’s blog!!! — Powered by WordPress

Theme by Anders NorenUp ↑