Erin’s blog!!!

“I myself am strange and unusual” - Lydia Deetz

Tpol 2022

“Thank you for coming to my presentation of learning. I am the expert on my own learning. I am also responsible and accountable for my own learning. You can expect me to give an honest evaluation of my progress. We… Continue Reading →

Cray! Cray! Spring Exhibition 2022!

Cray, Cray, Yay, Yay! Spring Exhibition 2022!!! Hello!!! I’m Erin! Welcome to my blog. This is a post about our last unit in maker and also our spring exhibition 2022! I will explain and share my learning in this post…. Continue Reading →

Shore to the Core

Hello, I’m Erin! Welcome to my blog! I am a student in high school and this blog is about my learning. I am also in a program at school called PLP. click on the link to learn all about it…. Continue Reading →

7 Habits

Destination Imagination 2022!!!

Destination Imagination 2022!!! In this post I will be writing about DI 2022 and how my team overcame the challenge. Destination Imagination is a competition in which different teams of students compete from different schools to overcome a challenge. To… Continue Reading →

Hidden Chapters of WWII

Hello! I’m Erin! Welcome to my blog. This is a post about our last unit in humanities. This unit was about World War Two. After learning about significant events in the war we each got to pick a specific topic… Continue Reading →

MPOL Grade 10!!!

I’m in grade 10 so it should be my third year of mPOLs but it’s actually only my second. My last mPOL was in grade 8. Usually we do them every year but we haven’t because of Covid. This year… Continue Reading →

Go to, go to! You are a saucy boy. Romeo and Juliet!!!

Hi! My name is Erin! I’m in grade 10 and apart of this cool program at school called PLP. This post is about Romeo and Juliet. We did a project on it where we made our own video adaptation of… Continue Reading →

The Komagata Maru

Hi! My name is Erin! I’m in grade 10 and apart of this cool program at school called PLP. This post is about the legacy of the Komagata Maru. What was the Komagata Maru? Why is it relevant to our… Continue Reading →

Think You Can Do Better?

Hi I’m Erin, welcome to my blog! This post is about a recent project and unit we did in our PLP humanities class. The unit was about political views and parties. We got to make our own party with a… Continue Reading →

« Older posts

© 2022 Erin’s blog!!! — Powered by WordPress

Theme by Anders NorenUp ↑