Erin’s blog!!!

If nothing goes right, go left!!!

Argh Matey!!!

Blog post time! Argh matey was combined unit between our scimatics class and our humanities class. I really enjoyed the project being combined as I felt that the units pieced together well. Im on this amazing program at school called… Continue Reading →

A Witness To History!!!

PLP Maker 8 project end blog post time! This past unit has been about the global pandemic COVID-19 and how we have been huge witnesses in a global event that will probably be remembered for a while. We all created… Continue Reading →

PLP DI Online Tournament Reflection Post!!!

It’s time for another awesome reflection post! This post is a reflection on a PLP DI online tournament that we just did. In the post I will discuss what my team and I have changed since the last tournament and… Continue Reading →

DI Regionals!!!

For our PLP maker 8 class we do something called Destination Imagination or DI for short. Destination Imagination is a competition that many students compete in from all over. All teams have worked really hard for a while now to… Continue Reading →

The Ultimate Design Challenge!!!

The Ultimate Design Challenge PLP Scimatics 8. For our last unit in Scimatics we got to design whatever we wanted and find the surface area and volume of what we designed. This was a very interesting project for me because… Continue Reading →

This Changes Everything!!!

Hi! This is a post about a humanities unit we just finished called This Changes Everything. In this post you will see an overview of the project and some steps we took along the way. The LAUNCH! To start this… Continue Reading →

Scimatics Chemistry Coding!!!

We just finished a unit in scimatics called chemistry coding and this is a post all about it! In this post I will look over my work and how I felt I did with everything. I will show the curricular… Continue Reading →

My mPOL!!!

I’m in grade 8 so it’s my first year at high school and my first year in PLP. It’s also my first mPOL. mPOLs are what we do in PLP instead of parent teacher interviews, they are a 7 minute… Continue Reading →

Mini-Blue Sky Project!!!

This post is about my PLP start wars 2019 mini-blue sky project. The Winter Exhibition Every year in PLP we do a thing called The Winter Exhibition. The Winter Exhibition is an Exhibition that all the PLP classes do, we… Continue Reading →

Scimatics Mazer Tag!!!

For one of our most recent units in scimatics we got to use lasers. This was a really fun project where we got to create a structure from Star Wars and build a laser path around it. My group decided… Continue Reading →

« Older posts

© 2020 Erin’s blog!!! — Powered by WordPress

Theme by Anders NorenUp ↑