Gabe da blogger

Hard work beats talent when talent doesn’t work hard

Mid Year Check In – Mpol

Mpols… The halfway point in the year. I would like to start this blog post off with my growth throughout the year so far. The year started a little rocky, but I feel we are on an upward trend of… Continue Reading →

The Playlist Of My Life

Another Project done! This has probably been my favourite project we have done this year so far! This project was unique because we learned how to analyze songs and poetry. Through the memorization and practice of poetic devices, we learned… Continue Reading →

Hiroshima – A Critical Summary

Hiroshima by John Heresy, at its time a radical book, filling the wests minds with what the bomb truly was. Now, a classic, frozen in time with a legacy behind. In this blog post, I will provide you with a… Continue Reading →

The Treaty of Versailles and Its Significance

Overview Now what is The Treaty of Versailles? And, why is it historically significant? The Treaty of Versailles was a treaty signed on June 28, 1919. The treaty officially ended the war exactly 5 years after it started. The treaty… Continue Reading →

How Can We Govern Ourselves Summative Learning Post

Ahhh, another project in the wraps. They just keep coming and going! Soon enough I’ll be graduated! Regardless, here is my summative post on my most recent project:) So, How Can We Govern Ourselves? Well, the video above is my… Continue Reading →

Press Release – The Future Party of Canada

Hi, My name is Gabriele Altomare and I am part of the Future Party Of Canada. We are planning to run in the upcoming election and I would like your vote. This is our parties’ official press release. *Press Release*… Continue Reading →

Lower the Required Age to Vote

I have created this mini photo collage with the picture above! I chose to use this collage as I believe it accurately depicts The Canadian Government system in 3 parts. In my opinion, these three major points of The Canadian… Continue Reading →

1950s Summative Post

Ah, the end of another project. What a past 7 weeks it has been. Through the good and the bad, in this post I will show you and provide you with evidence of how I completed this project and… Continue Reading →

PLP Exhibition and how it relates to the 1950s

As you know, I have recently completed (or about to) a project about the 1950s. In this project we talked about everything that happened post war. The baby boom, the economy sky rocketed, social programs and SO much more. I… Continue Reading →

Israel Palestine and Continuity and Change

As this project is coming to a close, I feel like I have really got a good understanding of the competencies we have used. Specifically continuity and change. I have done many assignments and presentations regarding this competency and I… Continue Reading →

« Older posts

© 2022 Gabe da blogger — Powered by WordPress

Theme by Anders NorenUp ↑