Food photography

Yay, this is the one time I will be able to write about food and turn my dreams into reality,

Today we (our class) was given instructions by Mrs.Maxwell to create a blog post on anything we want but have have to practice “embedding media” 

we have to incorporate:

• At least One YouTube video ✅
  • At least two links to various websites ✅
  • to embed at least two images ✅
  • Embed one PDF ✅
  • and for extra work we had a choice of embedding a medislider (slideshow) ✅

this blog post, (as you may have noticed) is built around learning how to taking amazing food photography.

Who knows, these skills maybe it could be your future career and who wouldn’t want to be able to take stunning pictures of food like this

• Food

First lets start off if you wanted to become a food photographer, so I looked around a little bit and found a few things that you should have and know, and also a few tips and tricks

First  to start out

1. Buy a camera with manual controls
  2. Make sure to take picture as much as possible for experience, even if it’s just have to be your breakfast
  3. make yourself a website to show off your work
  4. team up with a food stylist, after you gain attention and want to make your photos more professional

source 

Well now you know all that but now you have to know how to take the best possible food  pictures

here is a YouTube video I found about everything just to help you take general amazing photography of food

there really not much too it

if you want a job involving food maybe but your not so good at photography get check these cool websites I found, there’s so may possibilities🤯

Top 12 Careers in Food | Indeed.com

10 Cool Jobs in the Food Industry