Working With Words

Bonjour! A lot of blog post are going up right now and that because its the end of term, that means a lot of classes are coming to end including this one (sort of). For our last project of the term we worked on poetry.

Over the course of a few weeks we learnt all about different poetry terms and assessed different types of poetry this involved tales like the boy who cried wolf and one called child on top of a green house.

Whilst this was happening we were working on poems that would go into a booklet filled with all the poems we had created. Some of these poems were as simple as similes or more complicated ones like personification. All of our poems did have something in common though, they had to be about world view.

Like a said earlier we were supposed to create a booklet filled to the brim with all our poems, we did this using the app book creator. Along with the poems we needed to create complementary  text (images, drawings, videos) that ,well, complemented the text. Once it was completed we presented to the world with an online coffee house. This one was mine.

My Book

In the end I thought this was a fun and exiting way to explore different forms of writing. Although I don’t see myself doing an poetry in the near future it was still a pretty fun experience!

Have a wonderful day,

Ines

Published inExhibitionsMaker

Be First to Comment