About me

Hello, my name is Jessie. I’m in grade 10, I’ve been blogging for about 3 years now and I write on here because of school. There isn’t much you need to know about me, especially since I don’t know anything about you. But for the sake of my blog, I’ll let you in on some things about myself.

My blog writing isn’t very formal. I like to write as if I’m actually talking to you so it doesn’t feel like you are reading a long essay.

My hobbies are singing and acting. I also play video games. I’m a circus performer, which if you are confused means I ran away and joined the circus. Minus the running away part. I love film and tv and I want to work in the film industry when im older. Or become a physicist im not really sure yet. My favorite films are The Breakfast Club and Good Will Hunting. Out of all though I probably spend the most time listening to music, I always have it on even if its just playing in the background.

this video is a short I made using Keynote to animate it, I used the symbols and shapes in Keynote to show you the things I enjoy.

I hope you learned a bit about me and I hope you stick around to see what my blog becomes. I’ve updated my blog avatar to a photo of myself so you should see it pop up in the comments once and a while.

– Jessie

3 comments

1. Merry Beau · November 7, 2018 at 8:22 pm ·

Hi Jessie, Well done on your post about yourself. Your video self portrait was very professional and comprehensive. I must take a look at Keynote and see what it involves.

My name is Merry Beau and I am a commenter from the Student Blogging Challenge.

I teach children between the ages of 4 and 12 and I am from Ireland. Here is a link to our class blog
    http://merrybeau.edublogs.org/about/

My class and I have done the student blogging challenge in the past and enjoyed it.

I can tell you have been writing and blogging for a while as you have a good style of writing as a result.

If you get a chance you could put up the Student Blogging Challenge badge for 2018. The instructions for doing that are here: http://studentchallenge.edublogs.org/2018/10/01/badges/

It would be lovely to hear back from you. You could leave a comment on our class blog.

With every good wish
    Merry Beau

• Jessie B · November 9, 2018 at 2:17 am ·

Hello Merry,

Thank you for leaving a comment. I will be sure to add the badge to my posts in the future. I’ll also be sure to leave a comment on your class blog.

Jessie

2. Merry Beau · November 9, 2018 at 9:54 pm ·

Thank you for your reply Jessie.

Best wishes for a great weekend from Ireland,

Merry Beau