Perks of being a wall flower

Perks of being a wall flower

Welcome back, thanks for being here! It’s September 2018 the start of school. I’ve been back at school for two days and I already have five things to do. Send help. I’m kidding it’s a good challenge. We started a book report. While we read the book of our choice we are supposed to think of our driving question. Our driving question is, “how do authors use words to teach us more about ourselves”. I picked Perks of being a wall flower because I had seen the film prior.

I wanted to see if the story changed much from the film. I have found that the movie left out a lot of small events that Charlie is writing about in his letters. Currently Charlie is figuring out life in high-school while he emails this anonymous person. What I predict for the book is that Charlie will find a group of people that he feels comfortable around and he will learn to work through his problems. That’s my prediction without any spoilers. I’m enjoying the book so far and I’ve made a video with my group about the first part.

Thanks for checking in, I’m still in school!

Come back again,

Jessie