⭐️Believe in good⭐️

Hey everyone this post is all about our most recent PGP project Believe in good.  For this project we questioned how we could be our most effective selves. To learn about ways to improve we revisited the seven habits of highly effective people , practicing…

✨Spring exhibition 2020✨

Hey everyone and welcome to my blog. This year a lot has had to change due to Covid-19, specifically how PLP celebrates and shares our learning at the end of the year, The Spring exhibition! Not everything was completely different from last year. We…

~✨The Great War ✨~

Hello and welcome to my blog, this post is all about my most recent project in humanities the Great War. In this project we strived to understand how exploring stories and text can help us understand how the impact of WW1 effected Canada’s identity.   To…

It’s the end of the year?

Hello everyone and welcome to my tPOL post. In this post I’m going to reflect on some projects that have really benefited my learning and share some goals I have to continue to do better next year.   First off Maker! A project I’m really…

Time is money 🕰

Hello everyone and welcome to my blog, this post is all about our latest project in scimatics Time is money. For this project we created a business or service and kept track of expenses, sell price and the amount of time and money it took…

Witness to history 📒✨

Hello everyone and welcome to my blog. Our recent project in maker has been really interesting. Because of COVID-19 we have all been affected greatly and staying at home, this most recent project Witness to History has given us a chance to record what’s been…

The Gold Rush✨

Hey everyone and welcome back to my blog, a few weeks ago we returned to school. For our first humanities project online we learned all about Gold. We took a look at gold rushes in British Columbia, and touched on other major gold rushes and…

Destination Imagination provincials online!

Hey and welcome to my blog, this post is all about our own DI provincials tournament online. As you most likely know a lot has been canceled and closed due to Covid-19. Including the destination imagination provincial tournament, but the show must go on. So…

Destination Imagination: 𝑅𝑒𝑔𝒾𝑜𝓃𝒶𝓁𝓈

Hey and welcome to my blog, recently PLP once agin hosted and competed in Destination Imagination regional tournament. In this post I’m going to reflect on how my team reached the solution we presented at regionals, how regionals went and some steps I want to…

I Riel-ly left this post to the last minute.

Hey everyone and welcome to my blog the last few weeks my class and I learned all about Louis Riel, and multiple other events that have many different ethical dimensions to them. To understand for ourselves who was right or wrong in these instances, we…