Weekly post-part 2

Hey everyone, welcome to my second weekly post for my project “the Greatest Canadian” This week we completed many lectures and assignments, but what really stuck out to me was picking my individual I would focus on in my podcast. Since my podcast is about…

Weekly post, part 1.

Hey everyone this post is all about what my thoughts are about lesson and topics we worked on this week. This week was pretty interesting, since I had to miss school my learning was different than usual. Regardless of not being present in class I still…

A Podcast Project.

Hey everyone, and happy almost Halloween. The last few weeks in PLP 10 we’ve worked on our very first project of the school year, Project Podcast. The driving question for this project was “How might I create a trailer for my podcast which informs, inspires…

What is identity?

Identity is how you view yourself, as well as the aspects and habits that define you. For our project “project podcast” we’re focusing on answering questions like, what is identity and what is my identity. In this post I’m reviewing what identity means in…

⭐️Believe in good⭐️

Hey everyone this post is all about our most recent PGP project Believe in good.  For this project we questioned how we could be our most effective selves. To learn about ways to improve we revisited the seven habits of highly effective people , practicing…

✨Spring exhibition 2020✨

Hey everyone and welcome to my blog. This year a lot has had to change due to Covid-19, specifically how PLP celebrates and shares our learning at the end of the year, The Spring exhibition! Not everything was completely different from last year. We…

~✨The Great War ✨~

Hello and welcome to my blog, this post is all about my most recent project in humanities the Great War. In this project we strived to understand how exploring stories and text can help us understand how the impact of WW1 effected Canada’s identity.   To…

It’s the end of the year?

Hello everyone and welcome to my tPOL post. In this post I’m going to reflect on some projects that have really benefited my learning and share some goals I have to continue to do better next year.   First off Maker! A project I’m really…

Time is money 🕰

Hello everyone and welcome to my blog, this post is all about our latest project in scimatics Time is money. For this project we created a business or service and kept track of expenses, sell price and the amount of time and money it took…

Witness to history 📒✨

Hello everyone and welcome to my blog. Our recent project in maker has been really interesting. Because of COVID-19 we have all been affected greatly and staying at home, this most recent project Witness to History has given us a chance to record what’s been…