Weekly post, part 1.

Hey everyone this post is all about what my thoughts are about lesson and topics we worked on this week. This week was pretty interesting, since I had to miss school my learning was different than usual. Regardless of not being present in class I still was able to keep up with a majority of the lessons we began in our new project “The Greatest Canadian”.

Im going to be honest This week was a little daunting, not really because there was too much work but because starting a project absent can be kinda hard. The beginning is a pretty important part of the project and if you don’t know exactly what the project is based on, then it’s easy to start on the wrong foot.

The main thing I thought off while beginning to work on “The greatest Canadian” was that I had to make sure I knew 100% what my goal was. I tried to specifically focus on how I thought the stepping stones I completed would contribute to other aspects of the project.

Besides focusing on what I thought the project would be like, one of the stepping stones also got me thinking about other topics. The Terry fox notes, helped begin my thinking on who I thought the greatest Canadian was. To find more great Canadian I took a look at the podcast “Canadian history ehx”

This podcast had some cool episodes on people like Bobbie Rosenfeld, Tommy Prince, and Canadian history in general. This podcast was helpful to my understanding of what episodes we were going to make and got me wondering about who I would choose.

See you next week, Kaia

0 comments on “Weekly post, part 1.Add yours →