It’s a Party in the USA

Oregon, this blog post might be a big one. First of all let’s talk about how we got there.To get to Oregon we had to bus, it was a very long bus. During the bus ride we took some stops to try to separate the boredom but some of us still had trouble dealing with the boredom. Some of our stops include Cabela’s, several food places and of course, the border.
As you can see we did tons and tons of things in Oregon so I won’t be able to cover all of them but here are some of the more interesting things we did. One of my favorite things we did was ghost shrimp hunting at a Newport estuary. Even though it was pouring rain, it was fun to use the suction pump guns in the muddy sand. Another awesome thing we did was Yaquina Head quests. If you don’t know what the quests are, they are little adventures our groups went on in and around Yaquina Head. One more extremely cool thing that we did was see Haystack Rock at Cannon Beach. If you don’t know what that is it is one on the largest intertidal rocks in the word. When your first going to it you don’t expect it to be that big but then when you see it you are amazed at its size.
Lastly, let’s talk about Oregon’s food. The food there was very good for the most part. Some of my favorite restaurants there include Nisa’s Thai Kitchen, Izzy’s and Flipp’n Chik’n. I liked Nisa’s Thai because it was real Thai food and I hadn’t tried many of the things there. I liked Izzy’s because it was a buffet and there were so many options. And I like Flipp’n Chik’n because there were hot wings which are always amazing no matter what.

Overall I would say that that is my most prolonged and in depth visit to the USA. I would also say that I enjoyed it there a lot and it was one of of the best trips in my entire life. Lastly, I learned in depth about the local business, wildlife and local culture and it was all very interesting.

2 thoughts on “It’s a Party in the USA