Coding!

Anyone can code! In today’s day and age coding is easier and more realistic for people to become interested in. In fact, Coding is so easy, that I just did an hour of it! For this weeks student blogging challenge, one of our challenges was to participate in one hour of coding. There is a website called hourofcode.com that let’s anyone code at any level. I personally have never coded before and I’m surprised by how fun it was. I chose the Minecraft storyline which helped you complete more and more difficult code. 

My certificate of completion

In the hour of code you have about 12 challenges. Starting with gathering wood with commands like ;moveforward, and ;destroyblock,. Later on I was building houses and mining around lava. On these stages you have to use more complex commands like using “loop” commands which repeat inputted commands and “if” commands which only operate under certain conditions. Looking back, coding is a quick, easy and educational activity that anyone can do. Thanks to websites like hourofcode.com coding is now worldwide