Fun with photos🌄

This is a picture that I took while I was up at Gun lake in the summer.

In my current project, were learning about worldview and What historically significant events help develop our world view.

Worldview (noun): a collection of beliefs about life and the universe held by an individual or group; the lens through which the world is viewed by an individual or group; the overall perspective from which the world is interpreted

Source

In this post I’m going to talk about which worldview aspect connects to me and why. Like I said before, I took this photo in the summer when I travelled all the way up to Gun lake and out of the seven aspects (society, knowledge, economics, time, geography, and values) and the one that I feel represents me is geography.

Personally, I love to travel and explore new places or even just go out of the city I live in. In order to take this picture I travelled all the way up, past Whistler and Pemberton, to a tiny, tiny town called Gold Bridge with between 40-60 people living there!

The colours in this picture are a big reason I love to travel and explore. Where ever you go, the land and surroundings around change with weather and location. In the summer you get warmer, brighter colours and in the winter, you get colder colours.

Overall, I feel very connected to geography because its a huge way of how I see the world.

That’s it from me today, see you next time 🤙!