A toast to me! (Celebrations)

Wassup everyone? I know, I know, y’all missed me because it’s been eons since I last posted. It’s okay. I’m back. Anyway, since I’m sooooo interesting, I will tell you about the major holidays my family celebrates.

first off, a day that is even more about me than every day already is, my birthday!

My birthday is basically a day when I get presents, and get celebrated. Kinda like a personal Christmas, without the festivities. Birthdays, like Christmases, kinda get more dull as the years go by. In fact, I’ve only had two birthday parties since second grade!

Next is the big kahuna, the superchunker, the thick daddy itself: Christmas!

Christmas is a huge occasion in the “western worldview,” and is one of my favourite holidays. It was originally a day to celebrate the birth of Jesus Christ, though today it is also celebrated in more modern ways, such as decorating your house, and a Christmas tree inside it, and by believing that Santa, a man flying all over the world in a sleigh pulled by magic reindeer, will deliver you gifts, and so will loved ones.

another holiday celebrated in the western world a lot is the night of candy, pranks, and costumes: halloween!

halloween is a somewhat regular day, until night! All the kids go outside in costumes, and knock on people’s doors, who will, usually, give them some candy. The goal is, obviously, to collect as much candy as possible before throwing in the towel for the night.

next up: a day of pure awkwardness and, if you’re in a relationship, maybe some romance! Please welcome: Valentine’s Day!

Gotta say that cake looks pretty damn tasty, I’d eat it. Anyway, on Valentine’s Day, things get awkward. From MY personal experience, it’s only enjoyable for people already in a relationship. Not much else to say.

Last, but not least, the time of stuffing your face with as much food as you can digest! Thanksgiving!

This turkey also looks delicious, and so do many of the foods on the thanksgiving table, as it IS a day to eat as much as possible. It’s also a day of thanks, at least, it’s supposed to be.

I guess that’s kinda all the big holidays my family celebrates, and of course this ends off with a big old

*brofist*