Fun with photos

Hello is Randy again.

this is week three, the first task is about using photos legally. First you should all know that most of the images in google is protected by it’s copy right, if you have ever copied any images from google and Pasted it on your own projects then you should probably be in the jail right now(just kidding). Almost every single images online was owned by the person who took it, but it doesn’t means that everything is owned, so what you should do is click the tools button and then click the for Labeled for non commercial reuse button. Even though it only games you limited source but at least it is legal.

Task two: my own image- so this is a image that I took when I was in Oregon.

Task three: my own slides show

Task four: poem about Oregon

Oregon trip of PLP 8

Rarely Hungry because we always ate

Especially when we had pizza buffet.

Gone to the beach and it was super grate

Overall the teachers still did some educate(sadly)

No one else had their iPad wet, besides the kid called Nate.

One Reply to “Fun with photos”

1. Hello Randy,
    My name is Mrs Barrett and I am a teacher from Scotland.
    I really liked seeing your photos, did you take them all? You are really good at taking photos, well done. I am impressed with the slideshow that you embedded on your blog, it is great seeing different skills being used while blogging.

Did you know that there are also websites that you can use where all the photos are copyright free? http://www.photosforclass.com is one that I use with my pupils.

Happy blogging!