Hope and Change☀️

Hello friends welcome back to my blog, guess what? I just finished another project and I’m going to tell you all about it!

What is a story of hope?  are all around us and each of them inspire change in many parts of our world. In the project that I just finished I found stories of hope that have changed things for people personally, politically, and socially. 

For this project I got to do some very interesting research, I went on a trip to Texas, Missouri, Arkansas, and Oklahoma to find stories of hope. The trip is a whole other story I can tell you about in another post, right now I want to focus on a couple stories I learned about and made a whole video about. 

• Texas University Tower
  • Thanks Giving Plaza
  • Thanks Giving Plaza
  • Terry Blacks BBQ
  • Circuit Of The Americas on a stormy day
  • Philbrook Museum of The Arts

While on this field study I visited many places with many stories and a couple of those places that really interested me are The Oklahoma City National Memorial & Museum, The Woody Guthrie centre, and The Sixth Floor Museum at Dealey Plaza. If you would like to learn a little about how those are stories of hope and what change they made, here is the video I made for this project. 

I had a lot of fun during this project and I learned a lot throughout, it is an experience I will never forget. While on my field study I had many experiences and my days were filled with activities and information so I didn’t have time to actually make my video during those 10 days. During the week I got back I spent time making the video, I wish I could have spent a little more time on it because I think it could have turned out a better with more time but overall I am happy with it and how it looks. 

I learned a lot this project and I believe it will influence the rest of my life. I hope you enjoyed reading my post and learning about stories of hope 🙂