How to help the water

For a while I have been working on a end of the year project, I had to create something to solve a problem and eventually present it. The problem I chose to solve had to be part of the UN sustainability program and I had…

New France

Since the end of may I have been working on a project about New France artifacts and life in New France. I had to research New France and learn everything possible about the colonization and how it became to what it is today. Then I…

Ultimate Road Trip

Over this past month and a bit I have been working on a math project called the Ultimate Road Trip, this project asked me to make a road trip anywhere I wanted and only spend $10,000. Over the course of this project the goal I…

My Year of Learning

Over the past school year I have learned a ton and done a ton of projects. I could list all of my projects but that wouldn’t tell you about anything that I have learned so I will talk about all my projects that helped my…

Comic project

Hi everyone, for the past month i have been working on a project about explorers and diseases which suits right now because of the pandemic. What we were working towards was to make a comic book that explained how cells interact with bacteria, viruses, and…

Photojournalism

Hi, for the past month my class and I have been working on a project about photojournalism and the art of taking photos. I have always loved taking photos but have never been very good at it but this project helped me get a little…

DI provincials

Hi everyone since January I have been working and practicing for Destination Imagination (DI), DI Is a competition for students to create and present to and audience the main purpose of DI is for students like me to learn and solve problems. There were 5…

Ultimate design challenge

The ultimate design challenge For the past month and a bit my class and I have been working on a project about surface area and volume that we called The Ultimate Design Challenge. You might be thinking how can you make a project about surface…

DI Regionals

Hi everyone since January I have been practicing for a competition called Destination Imagination aka DI, DI is a competition focused on young people learning and having fun. There are 5 categories that my program (PLP) was competing in Engineering, Improv, Technical, fine arts, and…

It’s the end of our world

Hello everyone  For a month and a bit my class and I have been working on a project about the renaissance and changes in our life. The final product that would come out of this project is a parody of it’s the end of our…