Welcome 2016 student led conferences this is my B.B.B. Big Bad Blog.

Off to a challenging start.
First I am going to start with Elementary school. I was never good at sitting still and listing. When I got bored I used to just sit there and start cracking funny jokes with my buddies, so I would always be behind on worksheets and assignments, but I would still get them done by the end of the day.

What a great opportunity.
When I first heard about PLP I was delighted to hear that I was able to join. So I did all the application details which included a video, even thought I almost peed myself laughing when I watched it after I was done editing.

I am so grateful.
I’m so grateful that I got accepted into the PLP. I was so excited and happy that some of my friends got accepted as well. On the other hand, some of my friends didn’t, which was disappointing. I still hung with the friend that did not get accepted. I also made new friends
while working in groups.
The meeting and how I was nervous.
When I got called in for a meeting, I was so nervous. I was prying Mr. Hughes for information as to what the meeting was about, he wouldn’t tell me what was up. He told me it wasn’t good or bad, this made it even worse for me. I was so scared. It was nerve racking I’ll tell you that, even though in the end it wasn’t that bad.
Project I’m most proud of.image image

I am most certain that I’m most proud of destination imagination. That was just one thing I worked extra hard on. At the start I really did not want to act in a play, but as we went along in a group I felt grate. I even cracked a few jokes in the play, It was also like I was in the 80’s. We also won first place in the instant challenge.
Growing as a learner

I am not that good at writing. This why I’m doing my blog in the beginning of my presentation. I was horrible at blogging, then I looked at the other classmates and I realized I had to up my game a bit. That was when I was slowly started getting better at writing but, I still need some more practice on writing. I discovered that asking for help from my Mom android Dad was really helpful.

Growth mindset
Lastly I am going to start by talking about building a mini sub. This is what I am doing for my growth mind set part of this SLC. And well the sub broke so many times or sometimes just did not work and we just never gave up just kept moving forward. In the end we had an amazing sub that used a magnet to pick up a bunch of metal objects, and I’m pretty sure we came third in our challenge of who could pick up the most metal objects.image

That’s all folks
So that was my student led conferences hope you liked it, any questions?