Frankinstuffie

So the infamous Frankenstuffie project is here. This is one of the biggest projects this year in my opinion. It started off like any other project that we have done this year because it starts with a story board. So we did that and then we got those put through the ringer not once but twice. After we got those approved we went on to the  epistolary story where we made them in chapters where they would be put through the ringer as well not once but twice. The whole point of this project was to show how the animal that we chose would adapt to its environment. For me the animal didn’t adapt to his usual environment but the environment that he put himself into and pursued change. I felt like I had one of the more unique stories in the class because my story was completely under water.

My Frankenstuffie was an orca whale who befriended a group of seals and then adapted to become a vegetarian so they would hang out with him and not be afraid that he would eat them.  The other adaptation was when he gained a set of wings get more speed and power to save his seal friends from the fishing boat nets. It was a touching storyline.

We ended up making 8 chapters in the story ranging from 2,300 words to 5000 words. So once those were done then it was time to move on to the actual part of these movies where it was time to make them. We made a lot of revisions and edits to all parts of this project. I had to re-record the vocals a lot to make it consistent. Don’t get me wrong. It may have taken a long time and a lot of effort but it made them a lot better and it was the good way to do it. So we put the movie edits into the ringer and they came out pretty good as we went on and on.

Hope you enjoy these movies because I enjoyed making them.

https://youtu.be/b93uL2PiiQ0

This is one of the drafts that I made