Exploring Around Town

Welcome back to your favourite blog!

For one of our final units, we studied the exploration. I honestly really liked learning about this unit and debating over whether the overall results of the exploration were positive or negative. After learning and soaking up all the information… You probably guessed it, we had a project to do!

This project was described as a “Museum Exhibit”. Basically, we were divided into three groups, desire to explore, means to explore, and results of exploring. My group was chosen to research and display the results of the exploration. We all assigned each other roles, researched, and figured out what our display would look like. It was actually quite simple because of the amount of brains in our group. I think there was maybe 8 people in my group. This made the projects quick, easy and fun because we all brought different aspects to the table. 
Creating the display was bitter sweet. We ended up breaking a mirror (accidentally!) dropping a display of spices various times, and having to replace the papers on the boards a few times to make them straight. Overall, it turned out super well. I was personally super impressed with how we pulled this off, and it was a fun project. I learned lots about the exploration.