A Nice Book To Read

Hello! I made a book about a project in Maker about Sketch Pro. We learned lots of things about sketching on the iPad, like learning how to use stencils or using 3d shapes. It was really fun and interesting to make the book. It’s a pretty short book, not too long of a read. I Read More…

PLP Winter Exhibition: Why So Blue :(

The Winter Exhibition  Twice every year, we have an exhibition were we get to showcase our learning. At exhibitions, we have a different theme; this year it was Avatar. The driving question was “What does James Cameron’s ‘Avatar’ reveal about our own society?” Here is the process of our project and the winter exhibition. The Read More…

My Photo Journey

In the latest Maker mini project, we learned how to take photos with our IPads and learned about different techniques to make them better. After that, we had to put them into a Keynote that we put into a blog post. Mine is here: Now, we have to decide what the 3 most useful skills Read More…

Am I a PLP learner?

To satisfy the PLP teachers, we must make a post on blogs definitively PROVING that we are PLP learners. I’m not sure what they will do if the deem us not PLP learners, since we are currently in the program with the iPads, Apple Pencils, and cases that they wanted us to buy. In this post, Read More…

I Have Awakened From My Slumber!

Welcome to my website. My name is Adam. I am 13 years old. I live in North Vancouver and go to Seycove Secondary. I like fishing, reading, most scary things, and I also have a very small photography business called A Closer Look. You can buy stuff online from my store by looking up https://fineartamerica.com/profiles/adam-gismondi. Read More…