Tectonic Terror (No Earthquakes?)

I learned a lot during this project, and I can confidently say that I have improved my understanding of tectonic plates, major vocabulary such as “subduction” and “faults”, and the design process.

We didn’t incorporate much into our game in terms of mathematics, but somethings that I would like to include next time are as follows:

1. I want to include more mathematical probability and terms into the game

2. I want to make the game shorter and easier to win so that you don’t have to take as much time to complete it.

These are my game rules. We had to rush this list because we were so busy working on the visuals of the game. I will keep in mind for the next project to do everything asked of me and fit all the criteria as best I can (lesson learned: time management important). I still think that the game rules turned out pretty well, even though we didn’t include any probability into it.

I strengthened my understanding of the curricular competencies by going through the step-by-step process of creating a game and understanding all the elements that it takes to create the game in its entirety.