Progression Pays Off

It’s been two weeks since I made my post on how to get good at video games, and I’ve decided to compare my skill level in Geometry Dash from then, to now. If you have not read either my post about how to get good at video games, and my post explaining Geometry Dash, I recommend reading them or else you will probably be

confused.https://www.blog44.ca/danielb/2022/01/14/geometry-dash-the-god-of-content/

Over the last two weeks, I’ve beaten three easy demons levels. Two of them took me around 200 attempts, which is an big improvement. One of them actually took me less than 100 attempts, which I’m quite proud of.

As well as beating levels at a comfortable difficulty, I’ve been making progress on a Medium Demon called “B”. I’ll let you guess what the theme is. It’s a good challenge for me, and the visuals are really fun to look at.

I recently met someone who is insanely good at Geometry Dash, and I’ve been playing with them, and it’s been pushing me to improve, and keep moving forward.  Having someone better than you to compare to is great, because it shows you what you could become of you keep being persistent and keep practicing.

That is all for today, thanks for reading!