Winter exhibition

Our experience creating a Rube Goldberg machine to symbolize the French Revolution was a valuable and fun learning opportunity. Each member of our group contributed their individual skills and ideas, and we collaborated to connect them all together in a chain reaction. The process of planning and building the machine taught us important problem-solving skills.

Using materials such as cardboard I with my friend Liam crafted the guillotine. The blade, which would eventually drop to hit a ball to hit dominoes and then trigger the next step in the machine. It took several attempts to get it accurately hit the ball.

I created a guillotine the guillotine one of the most iconic symbols of the French Revolution was my contribution to our Rube Goldberg machine. I spent hours constructing a miniature version of this infamous idea. My goal was not only to include it as a representation of the revolution but also have it work. 

Reflecting on the experience, I realized the importance of double-checking and having a better time plan to allow for any necessary adjustments and corrections. However, regardless of the outcome, I thoroughly enjoyed the process of creating the Rube Goldberg machine. The project taught me resilience, teamwork, and adaptability.