A New experience at Destination Imagination

If you have been reading this blog fromrrr last year you know that I did Destination Imagination. A project/group that has challenges that you solve with a group of 2-7 people and then you compete with others. Well this time my group was in the challenge called vanished. I explain what it was in my previous post on Destination Imagination when I went to regionals.

Another year of Destination Imagination

So since we got second at regionals we went to provincials and not only did we but 99 other teams as well. And 16 of them were from seycove because  everyone in grade 8 and 9 went. Lots of those teams ended up winning but not for us. We didn’t place in the top 3 or even topo 5, we were 6th. Though we did try very hard and changed the whole script around because before it was much to complicated and didn’t make sense. So we made it much simpler so that everyone could understand. But we didn’t score as high as we would have liked to because we missed out and forgot to put in a theatre method which was a key point in the challenge. Overall thought it was a great experience and I did actually have some fun after the stress was done. And though we may not be going to globals I wish the best of luck to the kids who are.

This was us at Provincials: