Hi there…

Hi there…

Hello there, new reader! My name is Jesse. Somehow you managed to stumble across my blog, so here is what you can expect!

I started this blog for school. You’ll find many blog posts here that reflect on the learning I do. After I complete a new project, I publish a post here to reflect on my learning. I’ve racked up a lot of posts since grade 8 and this blog has been a fantastic archive of my growth.

But writing blog posts isn’t all I do – though it takes up a good portion. I also write recreationally. I write stories, screenplays, stage plays and poetry. I love film and television and I would love to make my own films someday. Some of my favourite films and tv shows are Lost in Translation, Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood and Banana Fish.

I also love playing video games and reading. My favourite video game is Hades and my favourite book series is Chaos Walking by Patrick Ness. I’m fascinated by anything that tells a good story that’s is what inspires me to write.

Now to top it off with one last thing about me. I perform in the circus. To answer your question, yes it’s like Cirque du Soliel stuff. I have tried a lot of different disciplines over the years like ground and partner acrobatic, teeterboard, aerial silks and trampoline. However, in the last year, I’ve discovered a love for the Chinese Pole and that is what I’ve been dedicating my training to learning!

Well, I have to say, thank you for stopping by my blog. I hope my cool personality has enticed you to stay and join me on my learning journey!

3 thoughts on “Hi there…

1. Hi Jessie, Well done on your post about yourself. Your video self portrait was very professional and comprehensive. I must take a look at Keynote and see what it involves.

My name is Merry Beau and I am a commenter from the Student Blogging Challenge.

I teach children between the ages of 4 and 12 and I am from Ireland. Here is a link to our class blog
    http://merrybeau.edublogs.org/about/

My class and I have done the student blogging challenge in the past and enjoyed it.

I can tell you have been writing and blogging for a while as you have a good style of writing as a result.

If you get a chance you could put up the Student Blogging Challenge badge for 2018. The instructions for doing that are here: http://studentchallenge.edublogs.org/2018/10/01/badges/

It would be lovely to hear back from you. You could leave a comment on our class blog.

With every good wish
    Merry Beau

1. Hello Merry,

Thank you for leaving a comment. I will be sure to add the badge to my posts in the future. I’ll also be sure to leave a comment on your class blog.

Jessie