My Deep Cove ad experience

• My first draft

My group Lauren, Ben and Finn interviewed and designed ads for Cafe Orso in Deep Cove. We each had to design an ad and edit four drafts of our ads after receiving feed back from our teacher. In my ad as shown above I used black and white because that was the cafes’s preference . I also decided to incorporate the bear in my ad which is what they do have in their logo.Looking back at my ad with a greater understanding  of advertising. I have learned that an ad should reflect the business and that it’s important to really understand the message of the business you’re designing an ad for. As well as the message being vital I’ve discovered colours, fonts and layout are equally as important when it comes to design.The real challenge is to have both the message and visual perfectly work together to promote the product, and a unique selling feature as the icing on the cake. I think I did an good  job on my ad but could have done much better if I worked harder on creating more of a unique message to showcase Cafe Orso in a better way and focused a little more on design. I really enjoyed learning about advertisement and the experience of creating my own ad. Ciao for now, Kaia 

1 comment on “My Deep Cove ad experienceAdd yours →