Hi there,

Thanks for checking out my project blog ☺️

This is my all about me post, if you are here by accident, sorry this isn’t what your looking for but I hope you’ll stick around! If you’re here on purpose thanks, I appreciate it!!

My name’s Kennedy, I’m a nonbinary student graduating in 2027. You can expect to read posts about and reflecting on all of my major projects. Depending on the parameters concerning what I’m allowed to write about in this blog you may also discover random posts about current events! (And other interests I have such as sports and reading).

You may notice that I reference nerdy things like DND or anime, this is because I, if you weren’t already aware, am a HUGE nerd. You may also find that I get very invested and am quite passionate when it comes to things I care about. I expect that everything I post here, like the project reflections, I will be largely invested in.

Just to add and go farther into detail about the possibility of personal interest posts, if I am able, I will likely make posts on topics relating to the LGBTQIA+ community, such as queer history and development, the importance of using language positively, and biases. I also may give updates on both positive and negative queer news, whatever’s going on  for those in the community around the world.

Another thing I love, but not necessarily something I’ll post about, are sports and generally being active! For example, I am a soccer player and my position is center back. I’ve played defense for nearly all the years I’ve been playing, thats around 7 years! 

By the way, another vital piece of information to share with you is I am the proud pet owner of a cute little hedgehog named Quilbur! If I get the chance to share a picture of him, or write of him, I promise I will!!!!!!!!!!!!

This a project I made in keynote to further display my personality! I encourage you to check it out!

If you’ve made it to this point thanks again for taking the time to read this, and I hope you’ll stick around to read more of my future posts.

I can’t wait to share my projects with the world!!!

– Kennedy the Menacetm (they/them)