Big View

“It is not death that a man should fear, but he should fear never beginning to live.” Marcus Aurelius

mPol 2023

This is my 2023 mPol, and I will be going over all my growth as a learner this semester. I have divided my post into different categories for your convenience, so enjoy! PGP – Personal Growth Plan I will be… Continue Reading →

Triptychs Over The Years

Over the past month, my class and me started a project about the renaissance. In the beginning of the project we worked of time managing/time blocking. We made goals, and when they are due. The time blocking part, KeyStone#1, was… Continue Reading →

My Art Book.

Over the past week we have been working on different techniques of drawing, and how to draw different shapes. My favourite was probably the robot, but you should go have your own opinion. I have linked my book in the… Continue Reading →

Winter Exhibition: Avatar

On the week before winter break we had an exhibition about our driving question “What does James Cameron’s fantasy world of “Avatar” reveal about our own society?”. We work on two aspects for this exhibition, our own project, and the… Continue Reading →

The Dark Ages

Over this past month and a bit, I have been working on two different projects that talk about The Dark Ages. On this post I will explain the driving question “How did the quest for power impact people’s lives in… Continue Reading →

Making Interesting Images

Over the past week and a bit I have been working on my photo skills. I have made photos that show different shapes in them, photos that show depth and perspective, photos that divide it into different thirds to make… Continue Reading →

My Growth as a PLP Learner

This is my first official PLP post of high school. On this post I’m going to find out who I am as a PLP learner. I will be referencing former projects and assignment I have had.  Over my time  as… Continue Reading →

My First Post

This is my first post. There isn’t much on my blog so far but that will change. As time goes by, more and more post will be posted here. I will post the project that I worked on for apart… Continue Reading →

© 2023 Big View — Powered by WordPress

Theme by Anders NorenUp ↑