Winter exhibition post

During December all of PLP was working on a project called Pandora’s box, and now that its been a few weeks we have to reflect on the project. In this project the grade 8s had to incorporate a box into a piece of artwork representing a theme in avatar, i chose the theme of corporate greed because i felt like i had more creativity with corporate greed than other themes. My box included a small globe with a fox on top of the globe representing the unequal amount of control shared when corporate greed is in place. There is also fake money with fire on it around the box representing sketchy business and unequally distributed wealth. After making our boxes all PLP students had to go to an exhibition after school for about 6 additional hours and present our projects to our parents and the public. We were separated into separate groups, each group having their own class room to decorate and make food and drinks for. Overall the exhibition went smoothly and it was fun to show off my work. Overall this project was super fun to do it challenged me plenty but not too much.

Here’s some slide show thing we had to do: LAUNCH Journal go Ooga booga