Why my Avatar?

Hello! I’m Ryder and this is a post about my avatar. I chose Animoji to creat my avatar. I believe that this softwear curated a very detailed and realistic version of myself. I also thought that with the few choices for the avatar’s appearances, it was a very accurate portrait (except for my hair which is hard to replicate using any app). I also liked the style of character choices and thought that they were extremely intricate. Enough talk, this is what it looks like:

6 Replies to “Why my Avatar?”

1. Nice Avatar Ryder, I really like your expression I think it represents you really well. I love your hair in this photo I think it’s the closest you can create in iMessage Memoji creator!

1. Hey Quinn!

Thanks I also really like my hair and I thought it was very accurate.

2. Great avatar Ryder and great description

1. Thank you josh!

3. Hello Ryder,
    Welcome to the Student Blogging Challenge. I am Mrs Pinto, one of the guest commenters for the #STUBC, and I live in Sydney, Australia.
    Your avatar looks quite good. Is your hair as awesome looking as this in real life?
    I haven’t used Animoji. Is it an app or a web based avatar creator? At the moment I am in love with Bitmoji. I have created my avatar and use it to make posters that I use for my work. I work in a primary school library.
    Happy blogging.
    Warmly,
    Mrs Pinto

4. Hey Ryder,
    Great avatar! I always struggle to get an avatar that I like, so I am glad you were able to do this. I should try animoji.
    Did you try other avatar sites before choosing animoji?

Marg
    Student blogging commenter
    1marg.edublogs.orh