mPOL 2023

Thank you for coming to my presentation of learning. I am the expert on my own learning. I am also responsible and accountable for my own learning. You can expect me to give an honest evaluation of my progress. We will discuss my strengths and opportunities for growth. Thank you in advance for listening and […]

READ MORE

Triptych

Hi everyone welcome back to my blog! This semester we ended with making our own tryptich. It took our class over a month of hard work, and I worked extra hard on this final project. Today I will share what mine looks like!   (Questions – Answered How did you make it? I made this […]

READ MORE

My drawing Book

This semester in maker 8, we learned how to draw using sketches pro! After many hours of listening to the teachers,¬†we got to do actually draw! In the book below, you will see some of the drawings that I did this semester! Enjoy! My Drawing Book 2023! Click to read this book, made with Book […]

READ MORE

Avatar Box Reflection

This year for the PLP program, we did a exhibition. Our theme was the movie avatar, and we had to build a box to represent our room themes dependent on avatar, for example, mine was the exploited recourses. The exhibition was pretty much what I expected it to be, because it was basically all food […]

READ MORE

Becoming a PLP Learner

I had to think about who i really am to complete some activities and at times it was really hard but the finished products were worth it, for example, Word pack and MeMoji. These really expressed the my hobbies and passions¬† in a unique way. The user manual made me think about what really makes […]

READ MORE