Hi

Welcome back to my blog

I bet you hate doing book reports during school. Well, let me tell you about the awesome book tableau. This is a great idea introduced to us by the teachers. First, we read an old book called “The Outsiders”. We worked extremely hard on this project and had a lot of fun on the way. This project was focused on learning about world view, which is how we view the world by understanding the seven world views: belief, knowledge, geography, time, economy, values, and society. These are important because they help us see what others need and believe in. They also helps us understand how other people around the world work and think.

The question for this project was “How can The Outsiders teach us about world view?”. The Outsiders taught me a lot about worldview, especially, how economy changes people’s personality and work ethic, and that geography has an important role in how we see the world.  These are only two of the seven different world views that The Outsiders book has taught me and I believe that The Outsiders could open your eyes to a whole new world.

My team was assigned the scene “Darry Slapping Pony” to act in front of an audience. First, my group members tell everyone why this scene is important and who is playing which roles. In the scene, Darry is fighting with Ponyboy. Pony yells at him, so Darry slaps him across the face. Pony falls down and we freeze. …456789…………20 and the tableau is over. After that my other teammates explain how when we move through time to 2021, when instead of choosing violence, Darry takes Pony’s phone away. Here are some pictures from the exhibition.

Picture’s

Video

YouTube link to the video

That’s all. So Thank you so much for reading and have a great rest of your day!