If I had the chance to sit at a table with a bunch of different people they would all be quite diverse. They would represent celebrities, strong leaders and people who excel at sports. All of these things are important to me.

Dwayne Johnson

When it comes to movies, this guy is a super hero in my eyes. Buy outside of his celebrity life he is just an ordinary guy who is super focused on his health. As a teenager, Dwayne Johnson wasn’t always the smartest kid he got mixed up in a gang he was arrested. It was after his run in with the law that he decided to change his focus in life and become an actor. It was then when Dwayne Johnson started wrestling for the WWE and then he got into movie making.

Brett Tippie

Brett Tippie is a legend in Mountain biking having spent most of his life biking. He began by biking around with his friends then he got really into it and started doing competitions and doing races. He quickly became legendary in the mountain biking community. He is my hero because I’ve always aspired to be a great mountain biker. I see a lot of myself in him but as a big guy I think it can be more difficult to learn.

Obama

Obama was a presidential leader for four years and I just finally realized how much he did for the USA. It reminds me of a saying you don’t know what you’ve got until it is gone. He is a leader that showed great confidence and courage. He made his decisions by thinking them through understanding all of the consequences vs just reacting like we see in Trump today. Obama seems like the nicest person out there, always thinking of others first. Trump, the new president of the United States seems like he’s not gonna do the best but that’s my opinion. He has already done and said many bad things. There are questions that he has been involved in criminal activity. How can someone with this type of reputation be voted in. He, is like a bomb just waiting to be activated. When I look back at Obama at the end of his career as president he could have reacted very badly to the situation he was in and all of the bad things Trump claque des about him. But he kept his cool, he was professional and a great leader right up to his last day.

Cam MaCaul

Cam Macaul is a Slopestyle free rider. He does amazing tricks that I wish I could do. The tricks that he does that he does have allowed him to star in many movies like Not Bad, and Not Bad two. I haven’t seen them but supposedly they are really good and I plan on seeing them soon.
You can trust Cam MaCaul because he so honest and just is a daredevil he does whatever he wants and just goes for it. Truly cool.

Jimmy Fallon

Jimmy Fallon is really all around funny guy. I wish I was that funny he makes me laugh every time I watch him which is quite a lot. I would like to do a job like his because you meet all the celebrities and get to know a lot of people. He has even interviewed Obama which is cool. The reason I chose him is because he seems like a very open guy and doesn’t care about criticism and I think that’s really good to have. He is an amazing comedian that speaks the truth through sarcasm and isn’t afraid to do it.
I hope that identifying the reasons I feel these would be the greatest people to sit down with make sense to you. They are all leaders in one way or another. People you can look up to for showing courage and being good overall humans.