The project for the exhibit this year was actually quite difficult we learn all about it from a place called story corps

they make podcasts about peoples stories This project we were doing this year was actually quite difficult we learn all about it from a place called story core they make podcasts about people‘s stories. They make the stories sound amazing with the questions they asked I mean some of the stories we listen to really made me sad, which doesn’t really happen I don’t really get sad but some of the them were about 9/11 and some of them were about people’s family dying, and it’s really true to the heart when people open up like that. This time in the exhibition we are to do interviews, to be honest I’m not good at talking to strangers. I much prefer making videos and working on my truck, but it’s still project and I have to do it. We had three different interviews to do, The first one was with our grade 12 partner, the second one was a family member I chose my grandpa, he was probably one of my favourite family members because of how funny he is. Our last one was a stranger at the exhibition, we had to get a grade 12 to choose a random person at the exhibition to interview each grade 12 had to at least grab three random people to be honest there was only one bad person that I got sorry Ethan but it was your dad. When interviewing my grade 12 partner I got really great feedback by the time we were done it only took us two tries to actually finish the podcast that’s what this whole project about podcast sorry if I didn’t mention that in the first part of the paragraph. When we were interviewing or family member we also got feedback from the grade 12 partner because he was more of a director. I got great feedback from my partner He was very nice with the critique and barely complaint with the questions I asked. Now onto the strangers, the strangers was actually one of the most interesting interviews I had it was surprising some of the stories that came up when asking some of the questions I will obviously put the podcast below. My stranger was very nice his name was Mr. coop who is very energetic and warm hearted. shout out to Mr. coop hopefully he will get to this blog and listen to the podcast I think it turned out great. Hope you like the podcast and the blog thanks