Final Disney Blog post Finally

So thats it, this project is finally done. It has been along time in the making. The only part of this project I didn’t like was that I didn’t get to go on the trip but it was ok because I had a great time with my bros Sam and Sjmond. While they were away we had to research and make a video about what draws us to imaginary worlds. We would use a Disney ride as an example for this video. This meant researching the topic, preparing a storyboard and script, finding videos and recording.  My ride was the Matterhorn. The Matterhorn is a very fast and fun ride meant to give you the experience of riding down the real Matterhorn mountain in Switzerland on a bobsled. Imaginary worlds appeal to any age group and give people a chance to have fun and get away from the stress of the real world. Overall I think this is a great project to do. I improved my research, planning, recording and editing skills.  It really taught me about what draws us to imaginary worlds. Feel free to go watch my final draft and leave a comment in the comment discription below.