EMPOL 2023

Hey there welcome back! In this post I will be summarizing what I have done so far this year without being ignorant of my mistakes and wins.  Creativity and communication: this term I had to use my creative skills with the avatar exhibition. And this…

Pandora

Hello welcome to Pandora the planet of nature and avatar. In this project we had to connect what James Cameron‘s avatar movie had in common with real life at the moment. We were sorted into groups and had to achieve different themes that the movie…

Nation X

Let’s take us back to the French revolution. I am a peasant I work all the time and my job is very tiring and I don’t get very much reward to it I am not allowed to talk to group a B or C without…

How to set a goal

In this project I learnt all about different types of goals and how to achieve them. In this project I learnt all about different types of goals and how to achieve them. GOAL LADDERS A goal ladder is a route to take to stay on…

Welcome To Alberta!

Ever wondered about geography and the basics of it? Well I have wrote this book for you take a quick read   How has the geography of the West shaped who we are? Click to read this book, made with Book Creator https://read.bookcreator.com In this…

Science 9, Project 1.

Hi welcome back to my blog! Today I will be talking about how we impact our ecosystems and how to avoid the potential damage we are bringing into our home. The ocean is not our trash When I say this I mean we have to…

Just Can’t Get Rid Of Me…

Although this was quite last minute we somehow put it together quite nicely! First of all, what we did is that we were organized into groups and we were matched with the grading lines. We didn’t really get to decide much but we put our…

Comics In Class

Well were already at the end of the school year and I am proud to show you my last project in scimatics! For this we had to make a comic about a virus or bacteria and how it infects and travels through you badly and…

Year End Post

Do you think from my experiences and takes from PLP 8 I am ready for PLP 9? Well I do.. here’s why We finally made it to the end of the year now I’ve got a ton of revision to do on how I’ve done…

Historic woman

Wanna see why I made this? Well keep on reading! Did you know that back in the day there were these lady’s who immigrated all the way from France to modern day Quebec just to deliver children?!  Yes, they were called la filles…