Sorry.

Apologies? What do they mean? Why do we apologize what does it accomplish For me an apology is more than just a word it’s an action given by trust and self discipline. What I mean by that is apologizing doesn’t mean anything if you are…

Who am I going to be?

Hello welcome back to my blog and today I’m gonna be talking about who I am going to be why is this an important question I think that this is an important question because I think that it can help you navigate your life and…

Human library

Hi, welcome back to my blog.Today I am going to be talking about Canadian identity, discrimination and how I t has shaped who we were known for today. Canada is mostly known for being a very peaceful country with very nice people. But ,many don’t…

Mpol

Thank you for coming to my presentation of learning. I am the expert on my own learning. I am also responsible and accountable for my own learning. You can expect me to give an honest evaluation of my progress. We will discuss my strengths and…

Colopoly!

We made a game called called colopoly in this game we have roughly communicated nationalism through the First Nations experience but in the colonizers eyes. The Indian act brought many nations together but not in a very civil way, even though residential schools and such…

Museums In School

Hi there welcome to my blog! Today i will be discussing a little.bit about history and a little big about how to curate and build an exhibit.  What makes a museum a museum? A museum is filled with facts and artifacts that help send a…

The leviathan

Hey, welcome back to my blog. Today I’m going to be talking about the leviathan and how it has influenced me to make a movie trailer about a mentally ill criminal   This story is a sci-fi about a schizophrenic animal who was charged with…

EMPOL 2023

Hey there welcome back! In this post I will be summarizing what I have done so far this year without being ignorant of my mistakes and wins.  Creativity and communication: this term I had to use my creative skills with the avatar exhibition. And this…

Pandora

Hello welcome to Pandora the planet of nature and avatar. In this project we had to connect what James Cameron‘s avatar movie had in common with real life at the moment. We were sorted into groups and had to achieve different themes that the movie…

Nation X

Let’s take us back to the French revolution. I am a peasant I work all the time and my job is very tiring and I don’t get very much reward to it I am not allowed to talk to group a B or C without…